How Does In Home Dog Training Work?
One of our experienced trainers will come to your home and evaluate your dog. Then, we make recommendations on training protocol and equipment and answer any questions you have.
Through the use of our online questionnaire and personal interaction, we will provide our clients with the information and tools they need to get results.
What Else Does In Home Training Include?
All In Home Training includes:
- Informational handouts
- Support via email, text, or phone
- Helpful videos
It may not feel like it now, but you can enjoy walks with your dog and have company over without worrying about your dog jumping them. You can relax in your own home and enjoy the companionship of your dog.
We do this through balanced training, fostering leadership and handling skills in owners, and providing structure for the dog. Whether you need help with aggression, fear, boisterous or bratty dogs, they all thrive with boundaries, consistent expectations and rewards.
Our In Home packages also include group classes afterward, so you can hone your handling skills around other people, dogs, and real-world distractions.
What the K9 Heights In Home Dog Training program offers you help with:
- Fear and aggression rehabilitation
- Come when called
- Walking comfortably on a leash (off leash packages available)
- Go to and stay on “place” (their dog bed or any spot you choose)
- Sit with stay
- Down with stay
- Chewing/destructive behaviors
- Crate training/potty training
- Counter surfing/food stealing
- ANY issue you are confronted with and want resolved
Total Transformation Program
(includes 6 lessons, E-Collar, 6 Months Access to Alumni Classes)
I Want to Know More